Our organization is a prominent manufacturer and exporter of CIS-3-Hexenol (Leaf Alcohol Natural), which is acquired from mint oil (menta arvensis). It is formulated under the assistance of diligent professionals using progressive methods at par with industry defined standards. The offered CIS-3-Hexenol (Leaf Alcohol Natural) is enlisted in FCC, FEMA, FDS and in the European council. In order to deliver a pure and highly effective chemical to our clients, we follow international quality checking procedures under the guidance of dextrous experts.
- CAS No.: 928- 96-1
- FEMA No.: 2563
- Olfactive Note: Leaf alcohol smell
- Appearance: Ttransparent liquid.
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Optical Rotation: +1 to -1
- Refractive Index @25 Â°C: Between 1.430 and1.448
- Specific Gravity at @20Â° C: Between 0.843 and 0.850
- Purity by GLC: Min 98%
- FDA NO.: 172.515
- Council of Europe No.: 750C
- H. No.: 2905.29
485- A/12-A, Dilshad Garden, Indl Area, G.T. Road, Delhi, Delhi, 110095, India