Natural Dill Seed Oil
Price And Quantity
- 250.00 - 25000.00 INR
Organoleptic Properties :
- Appearance: Fluid liquid
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow color
- Odour: The odour is light and Fresh, warm spicy reminiscent of Caraway. The test is Warm slightly burring but pleasant and aromatically sweet.
- Botanical Source: Anethum Sowa (Indian)
- CAS NO.: 8006-75-5
- FEMA NO.: 2384
- Specific Gravity: 0.925 to 0.980
- Optical Rotation: 40Â° to 60Â°
- Refractive Index: 1.4860 to 1.4950
- Total Carvone: 38% to 40%
- D-Carvone: 24% to 30%
- Solubility: Soluble in Alcohol and other organic solvents.
- Use: Used in flavors for backed foods, meats, etc. in pharmaceuticals & some extant in pharmaceuticals & some extant in perfumery Compounds.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram
- as per order Per Day
- 72 Hours
485- A/12-A, Dilshad Garden, Indl Area, G.T. Road, Delhi, Delhi, 110095, India